We have all heard that to get rid of the hiccups, you just have to drink water upside down. Here is Parker's take on this. He always has the hiccups and sometimes he just gets annoyed with them. I had already tried to scare him and that didn't work so I told him to drink some water upside down. He did a GREAT JOB and the hiccups were gone.
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
How do you get rid of the hickups-when your 3?
Posted by melissa at 6:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow, who knew? I will totally have to try that with my kids next time they have the hiccups.
Good job Parkie!
You guys are hilarious! I love it. Honestly could your kids be any cuter? I am so glad that you have entered the world of blogging. Hope we get to see you guys soon!
This one is pretty funny. Good for Parker! Hey do you have Jamie and LaMont's email address?
Post a Comment